Welcome to the Dreamers Magazine!
On August 3, 2018, we launched the first ever Dreamers Magazine and I couldn’t have been more excited… or scared.
When the package arrived with the first copy, I was afraid to open it. Creating an electronic file is one thing, but seeing it in print for the first time makes it real.
I eventually did open it and it was beautiful. I continue to be in awe of the writers who pour their hearts onto our pages.
If you wrote something and no one read it, was it ever really there at all?
Writers Need Readers
Reading our magazine is a gift to the writers who worked so hard to make it a reality. Become one of the readers that keep this magazine going. Prices start at only $5.99 CAD and there are 4 options:
If you decide to make a purchase, then on behalf of the entire Dreamers team, thank you!
Here’s what other readers are saying:
“The magazine looks great! I love the visuals.” — Terry Engel
“Wow! Really gorgeous. Congratulations!” — Carla Myers
“Extraordinary and highly recommended.” — Amela Hajdarevic
“I just got the mag. That is impressive. Thank you!” — Frank Diamond
“WOW !! Congratulations for creating such a high quality journal for writers – and readers!” — Barbara Bradley
“Your magazine seems to be getting better and better … I enjoy reading everything.” — James Cussen
“Congratulations! What an accomplishment!” — Jim Ross
Dreamers Magazine Issue 3 highlights:
- An interview with Caroline Misner, author of The Spoon Asylum.
- The winners of our 2019 Haiku writing contest.
- Our top 10 picks for Exotic Writing Retreats around the world.
- A selection of 20 heartfelt poems and stories.
Dreamers Magazine Issue 2 highlights:
- An interview with Steven Heighton, a Governor General Award winner for poetry.
- The winners of our “Stories of Migration, Place and Home” writing contest.
- A list of 35 writing festivals in Canada.
- A selection of 15+ heartfelt poems and stories.